To enable you to meet demands from customers who want to communicate differently, more, better, SODEMAL develops assembly lines that fit your needs.
With a bundling system, you push the limits of format and feasibility of your finishing lines. They are designed to work
On the same line, you can assemble different leaflets with a band, stickers, glue dots and even combine them. It is also possible to add a card, a sheet of stickers, a bag... to a bundle.
In direct mail, we can imagine many applications such as sealing edges with a sticker, inserting samples, placing items...
Plow Fold: what's that?
With plow fold you can fold a tensioned web several times, and even several at the same time. Additional finishing units allow you to die cut windows, to perforate, to separate in ribbons and to apply different types of adhesives or coatings. Finally, thanks to the double cut the web is transformed into finished products ready for delivery. These different units constitute a finishing line that can be installed
You can work from 30 to 300 m/min, depending on the complexity of the product. In practice, 180 m/min corresponds to ± 58,000 A4 folded products per hour. A
- High value added finished products in medium (200,000) and large volumes (several millions) for direct marketing
- Insert, glued backside, envelope, sealed fold,
all-in-one, reply card, tear-off, cheque book, pop-up, display card, crossed fold, portfolio, integrated label finishing, card deposit, integrated inserter
- Extras: labeling, personalization, varnish,
scratch-off, coating, fusion, crossed fold at exit in one line
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic leaflets (folded or in folded reels)
- Leaflet assembly with glue dots, banding or labels
- Web widths from 450 to 965 mm
- Fixed repeat lengths in inch and/or metric sizes
- Variable repeat lengths with servomotors
- Direct mail
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic leaflets